1. How do I set-up Colleago?
Everything about Colleago has been designed to be simple and quick. Creating a Colleago account takes 5-10 minutes. All you need to do is go to the Colleago home Page and click ‘Get Started’.
2. What information do I need to get started?
All you need is your company and contact information, a credit/debit card, staff details, and job titles and categories (employee job taxonomy).
3. What company information do I need to complete the registration process?
All you need is your Registered Company Name, Registered Company Address, Trading Name, and a Company Number (ABN or ACN),
4. What contact information do I need to complete the registration process?
A primary administrator is required. You will need a name, address, email and mobile phone number.
5. How do I pay for Colleago?
Colleago has an automated payment process managed by Stripe that will invoice your nominated credit/debit card each month, in advance. Tax receipts are emailed to you each month.
6. Why won’t Colleago accept my password when I am setting up?
Your password needs to be 8 characters or more. This provides greater security.
7. Where can I edit my company information?
To locate and edit your company information move your mouse to your name in the top right of the screen and click.
8. Where can I edit my payment details?
To locate and edit your payment information move your mouse to your name in the top right of the screen and click.
9. Where can I find Colleago Terms and Conditions?
The Colleago Terms and Conditions are located here: www.colleago.co/terms-and-conditions